WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Winter is officially over, but the first full week of spring in Westchester is likely to bring accumulating snow.
The latest forecast from accuweather.com calls for the potential for between 2 to 4 inches of snow Tuesday, with higher amounts toward the coast. The snow could start late Tuesday morning followed by periods of afternoon snow. You can view the accuweather.com forecast here.
Monday will be a mostly sunny day with a high between 30 and 32 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. The overnight low will be around 20-22 degrees.
Tuesday's high temperature will be between 35 and 37 degrees. There is a chance of morning flurries on Wednesday.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'