WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Winter is officially over, but the first full week of spring in Westchester is likely to bring accumulating snow.
The latest forecast from accuweather.com calls for the potential for between 2 to 4 inches of snow Tuesday, with higher amounts toward the coast. The snow could start late Tuesday morning followed by periods of afternoon snow. You can view the accuweather.com forecast here.
Monday will be a mostly sunny day with a high between 30 and 32 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. The overnight low will be around 20-22 degrees.
Tuesday's high temperature will be between 35 and 37 degrees. There is a chance of morning flurries on Wednesday.
- 1 Pleasantville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow