PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Chamber Music Society is set to welcome Sospiro Winds on Sunday, Jan. 19.
The concert will beat 3 p.m. at Pleasantville Presbyterian Church at 400 Bedford Road in Pleasantville. The concert is free and open to the public.
Sospiro Winds comprises Kelli Kathman on flute, Karl Oswald on oboe, Roomy de Guise-Langlois on clarinet, Adrian Morejon on bassoon and Leelanee Sterrett on horn. The "Roaring Twenties" program will include the following:
- Gershwin - "3 Preludes" (1926)
- Hindemith - "Kammermusik" (1921-1928)
- Weill - Songs from "The Threepenny Opera"
- Nielsen "Quintet" (1922)
- 1 Westchester's John Slattery, TV News Reporter, Dies
- 2 Cop Treats Heroin Overdose Victim With Antidote In New Castle
- 3 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 4 Plans Of Athletes' Warehouse In Pleasantville Tops Week's News
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer