PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Chamber Music Society is set to welcome Sospiro Winds on Sunday, Jan. 19.
The concert will beat 3 p.m. at Pleasantville Presbyterian Church at 400 Bedford Road in Pleasantville. The concert is free and open to the public.
Sospiro Winds comprises Kelli Kathman on flute, Karl Oswald on oboe, Roomy de Guise-Langlois on clarinet, Adrian Morejon on bassoon and Leelanee Sterrett on horn. The "Roaring Twenties" program will include the following:
- Gershwin - "3 Preludes" (1926)
- Hindemith - "Kammermusik" (1921-1928)
- Weill - Songs from "The Threepenny Opera"
- Nielsen "Quintet" (1922)
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Pleasantville Music Festival Launches Kickstarter