PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Chamber Music Society is set to welcome Sospiro Winds on Sunday, Jan. 19.
The concert will beat 3 p.m. at Pleasantville Presbyterian Church at 400 Bedford Road in Pleasantville. The concert is free and open to the public.
Sospiro Winds comprises Kelli Kathman on flute, Karl Oswald on oboe, Roomy de Guise-Langlois on clarinet, Adrian Morejon on bassoon and Leelanee Sterrett on horn. The "Roaring Twenties" program will include the following:
- Gershwin - "3 Preludes" (1926)
- Hindemith - "Kammermusik" (1921-1928)
- Weill - Songs from "The Threepenny Opera"
- Nielsen "Quintet" (1922)
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester