PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Chamber Music Society is set to welcome Sospiro Winds on Sunday, Jan. 19.
The concert will beat 3 p.m. at Pleasantville Presbyterian Church at 400 Bedford Road in Pleasantville. The concert is free and open to the public.
Sospiro Winds comprises Kelli Kathman on flute, Karl Oswald on oboe, Roomy de Guise-Langlois on clarinet, Adrian Morejon on bassoon and Leelanee Sterrett on horn. The "Roaring Twenties" program will include the following:
- Gershwin - "3 Preludes" (1926)
- Hindemith - "Kammermusik" (1921-1928)
- Weill - Songs from "The Threepenny Opera"
- Nielsen "Quintet" (1922)
- 1 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 4 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Pleasantville
- 5 Pleasantville HS's Danielle Senande Inducted Into NTHS