PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Chamber Music Society is set to welcome Sospiro Winds on Sunday, Jan. 19.
The concert will beat 3 p.m. at Pleasantville Presbyterian Church at 400 Bedford Road in Pleasantville. The concert is free and open to the public.
Sospiro Winds comprises Kelli Kathman on flute, Karl Oswald on oboe, Roomy de Guise-Langlois on clarinet, Adrian Morejon on bassoon and Leelanee Sterrett on horn. The "Roaring Twenties" program will include the following:
- Gershwin - "3 Preludes" (1926)
- Hindemith - "Kammermusik" (1921-1928)
- Weill - Songs from "The Threepenny Opera"
- Nielsen "Quintet" (1922)
- 1 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pleasantville Overnight