CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- A sign promoting a book signing by Hillary Clinton at the Chappaqua Library was defaced on Sunday, June 22, according to News 12 Westchester.
Police officials say the vandal used spray paint to write "Benghazi" on the promotional sign. The sign has been taken down, and police are still investigating the incident, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester