CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- A sign promoting a book signing by Hillary Clinton at the Chappaqua Library was defaced on Sunday, June 22, according to News 12 Westchester.
Police officials say the vandal used spray paint to write "Benghazi" on the promotional sign. The sign has been taken down, and police are still investigating the incident, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 5 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure