CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- A sign promoting a book signing by Hillary Clinton at the Chappaqua Library was defaced on Sunday, June 22, according to News 12 Westchester.
Police officials say the vandal used spray paint to write "Benghazi" on the promotional sign. The sign has been taken down, and police are still investigating the incident, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Pleasantville Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Dad Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Pleasantville Daughter
- 5 Storm System Departs Pleasantville, Snow Could Return Thursday