WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- State Sen. David Carlucci, D-Rockland/Westchester, commented on the medical marijuana deal that was reached in Albany.
“The positive medical benefits from marijuana will no longer be ignored in the state of New York," Carlucci said.
"I am proud to have worked together with my colleagues in Albany to make sure we legalize medical marijuana while providing strict state oversight. Thousands of patients throughout New York who are suffering from a variety of diseases will finally see a huge improvement in their quality of life.”
- 1 Pleasantville Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Astorino's Son Fires Back At Cuomo, Attack Ad
- 4 Indian Restaurant Adds To Pleasantville Dining Scene
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown