WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- State Sen. David Carlucci, D-Rockland/Westchester, commented on the medical marijuana deal that was reached in Albany.
“The positive medical benefits from marijuana will no longer be ignored in the state of New York," Carlucci said.
"I am proud to have worked together with my colleagues in Albany to make sure we legalize medical marijuana while providing strict state oversight. Thousands of patients throughout New York who are suffering from a variety of diseases will finally see a huge improvement in their quality of life.”
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens