PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- The Coast Guard is searching Long Island Sound for a missing Pleasantville boater whose boat was found washed ashore Wednesday, July 30, according to LoHud.com.
- The former superintendent of the Chappaqua Central School District was fined one week's pay from his current job as superintendent of Newton Schools in Massachusetts for plagiarizing Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick in recent graduation speeches, according to The Boston Globe.
- The relatives of three men who were killed in a wrong-way accident on the Taconic State Parkway in 2009 reached a sealed settlement in court, according to News 12 Westchester.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director