PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- A Pleasantville High School senior has been honored for his research on neurological diseases. Aaron Huang recently received the Acorda Scientific Excellence Award for his research paper and scientific work.
- State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pleasantville