PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- A Pleasantville High School senior has been honored for his research on neurological diseases. Aaron Huang recently received the Acorda Scientific Excellence Award for his research paper and scientific work.
- State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens