PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- A Pleasantville High School senior has been honored for his research on neurological diseases. Aaron Huang recently received the Acorda Scientific Excellence Award for his research paper and scientific work.
- State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl