PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- A Pleasantville High School senior has been honored for his research on neurological diseases. Aaron Huang recently received the Acorda Scientific Excellence Award for his research paper and scientific work.
- State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Media Coverage Of Troubled Football Players Criticized
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach