PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- A Pleasantville High School senior has been honored for his research on neurological diseases. Aaron Huang recently received the Acorda Scientific Excellence Award for his research paper and scientific work.
- State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated, police officials said.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester