WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Multiple accidents and icing led to the closure of the northbound Saw Mill River Parkway during Monday morning’s commute. That stretch reopened at 7:45 a.m.
The closure was between I-87 and Saw Mill River Road in Greenburgh.
The left lane of northbound 9A is blocked between Stormytown Road and Hawkes Avenue in Ossining as a result of an accident reported at 6:30 a.m.
Several accidents and icy conditions reported have blocked the left lane of the southbound Merritt Parkway near King Street in Port Chester in an incident reported at 6:40 a.m.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Pleasantville's Communication Signals
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Pleasantville