WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Multiple accidents and icing led to the closure of the northbound Saw Mill River Parkway during Monday morning’s commute. That stretch reopened at 7:45 a.m.
The closure was between I-87 and Saw Mill River Road in Greenburgh.
The left lane of northbound 9A is blocked between Stormytown Road and Hawkes Avenue in Ossining as a result of an accident reported at 6:30 a.m.
Several accidents and icy conditions reported have blocked the left lane of the southbound Merritt Parkway near King Street in Port Chester in an incident reported at 6:40 a.m.
- 1 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 2 Pleasantville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow