This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 9A in Ossining has reopened Thursday afternoon after an overturned truck led to its closure.
The truck overturned on 9A at Croton Avenue in Ossining, blocking all lanes. The incident was reported at 3:10 p.m. and cleared by 5:30 p.m.
An earlier accident on the northbound Taconic State Parkway between Route 134 and Underhill Avenue blocked two lanes before being cleared.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Pleasantville
- 5 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Pleasantville's Communication Signals