This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 9A in Ossining has reopened Thursday afternoon after an overturned truck led to its closure.
The truck overturned on 9A at Croton Avenue in Ossining, blocking all lanes. The incident was reported at 3:10 p.m. and cleared by 5:30 p.m.
An earlier accident on the northbound Taconic State Parkway between Route 134 and Underhill Avenue blocked two lanes before being cleared.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Pleasantville Music Festival Launches Kickstarter