This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 9A in Ossining has reopened Thursday afternoon after an overturned truck led to its closure.
The truck overturned on 9A at Croton Avenue in Ossining, blocking all lanes. The incident was reported at 3:10 p.m. and cleared by 5:30 p.m.
An earlier accident on the northbound Taconic State Parkway between Route 134 and Underhill Avenue blocked two lanes before being cleared.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Pleasantville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pleasantville
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48