WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 35 has reopened in both directions between Evergreen Street and Quaker Church Road in Yorktown Wednesday morning.
The stretch was closed for nearly two hours, being around 6:40 a.m., after a transformer fire and downed wires.
There are delays on I-684 southbound between Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) and Goldens Bridge Road (Exit) with a disabled vehicle blocking a lane.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy