WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 35 has reopened in both directions between Evergreen Street and Quaker Church Road in Yorktown Wednesday morning.
The stretch was closed for nearly two hours, being around 6:40 a.m., after a transformer fire and downed wires.
There are delays on I-684 southbound between Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) and Goldens Bridge Road (Exit) with a disabled vehicle blocking a lane.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Pleasantville Grants Approval For Toll Brothers' Townhouse Project
- 3 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester