This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 100 that had been closed for hours Tuesday afternoon is now reopened in both directions.
The closure was the result of a downed pole and wires Tuesday.
Southbound Route 100 had first reopened after lanes in both directions had been closed for more than two hours.
The closure, between Joyce Place and Serrano Avenue, was reported at noon.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pleasantville
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says