This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 100 that had been closed for hours Tuesday afternoon is now reopened in both directions.
The closure was the result of a downed pole and wires Tuesday.
Southbound Route 100 had first reopened after lanes in both directions had been closed for more than two hours.
The closure, between Joyce Place and Serrano Avenue, was reported at noon.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Pleasantville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pleasantville
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48