This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 100 that had been closed for hours Tuesday afternoon is now reopened in both directions.
The closure was the result of a downed pole and wires Tuesday.
Southbound Route 100 had first reopened after lanes in both directions had been closed for more than two hours.
The closure, between Joyce Place and Serrano Avenue, was reported at noon.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Pleasantville
- 5 Pleasantville Home Offers Mid-Century Charm With Plenty Of Updates