This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 100 that had been closed for hours Tuesday afternoon is now reopened in both directions.
The closure was the result of a downed pole and wires Tuesday.
Southbound Route 100 had first reopened after lanes in both directions had been closed for more than two hours.
The closure, between Joyce Place and Serrano Avenue, was reported at noon.
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Pace University Celebrates Graduates In Ceremonies At Pleasantville Campus
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak