This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 100 that had been closed for hours Tuesday afternoon is now reopened in both directions.
The closure was the result of a downed pole and wires Tuesday.
Southbound Route 100 had first reopened after lanes in both directions had been closed for more than two hours.
The closure, between Joyce Place and Serrano Avenue, was reported at noon.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'