This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 100 that had been closed for hours Tuesday afternoon is now reopened in both directions.
The closure was the result of a downed pole and wires Tuesday.
Southbound Route 100 had first reopened after lanes in both directions had been closed for more than two hours.
The closure, between Joyce Place and Serrano Avenue, was reported at noon.
- 1 Pleasantville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow