This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 100 that had been closed for hours Tuesday afternoon is now reopened in both directions.
The closure was the result of a downed pole and wires Tuesday.
Southbound Route 100 had first reopened after lanes in both directions had been closed for more than two hours.
The closure, between Joyce Place and Serrano Avenue, was reported at noon.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Pleasantville
- 5 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Pleasantville's Communication Signals