This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 100 that had been closed for hours Tuesday afternoon is now reopened in both directions.
The closure was the result of a downed pole and wires Tuesday.
Southbound Route 100 had first reopened after lanes in both directions had been closed for more than two hours.
The closure, between Joyce Place and Serrano Avenue, was reported at noon.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 3 Pleasantville Welcomes New Police Officer, Board Member
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Pleasantville
- 5 Pleasantville Stays Unbeaten With Close Win Over Irvington