This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on southbound I-684 are experiencing delays Friday morning as a result of road construction.
The construction, which began shortly before 10 a.m., has resulted in the closure of the right lane at Exit 6 (Katonah-Cross River).
Delays are now being reported as far north as Hardscrabble Road in North Salem (Exit 8).
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester