This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on southbound I-684 are experiencing delays Friday morning as a result of road construction.
The construction, which began shortly before 10 a.m., has resulted in the closure of the right lane at Exit 6 (Katonah-Cross River).
Delays are now being reported as far north as Hardscrabble Road in North Salem (Exit 8).
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'