PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
A Pleasantville man reported to police that six checks had gone missing from his car, while it was parked in Dobbs Ferry, and three of them have since been forged for more than $4,000, according to Patch.com.
Westchester County Board of Legislators Chairman Michael Kaplowitz and Vice Chairman James Maisano announced committee leadership posts for 2014-15 on Thursday.
- Ken Collins, a founding partner with one of the country's leading media firms, has joined the Daily Voice as its chief financial officer.
- A woman was injured and hospitalized after being struck by a car near Holy Rosary Church on Bradhurst Avenue and Route 100, in Hawthorne, according to Mount Pleasant Police.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust