PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
A Pleasantville man reported to police that six checks had gone missing from his car, while it was parked in Dobbs Ferry, and three of them have since been forged for more than $4,000, according to Patch.com.
Westchester County Board of Legislators Chairman Michael Kaplowitz and Vice Chairman James Maisano announced committee leadership posts for 2014-15 on Thursday.
- Ken Collins, a founding partner with one of the country's leading media firms, has joined the Daily Voice as its chief financial officer.
- A woman was injured and hospitalized after being struck by a car near Holy Rosary Church on Bradhurst Avenue and Route 100, in Hawthorne, according to Mount Pleasant Police.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Pleasantville
- 5 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Pleasantville's Communication Signals