PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Registration is now open for the Pleasantville Recreation Department Express Travel Camp, which starts in July.
The summer camp is open to sixth-, seventh- and eighth-graders and operates from July 1 to July 31.
Children will go on a variety of trips on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays through the month, including the Bronx Zoo, Big Bear Ziplines and a Mets game.
Camp will begin and end each day outside the Recreation Department building, at 80 Wheeler Ave. in Pleasantville. Parents can read the handbook here for detailed information.
The fee for the camp is $1,100. Space is limited. Sign up now at 914-769-1900.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Pleasantville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Pleasantville
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48