PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Registration is now open for the Pleasantville Recreation Department Express Travel Camp, which starts in July.
The summer camp is open to sixth-, seventh- and eighth-graders and operates from July 1 to July 31.
Children will go on a variety of trips on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays through the month, including the Bronx Zoo, Big Bear Ziplines and a Mets game.
Camp will begin and end each day outside the Recreation Department building, at 80 Wheeler Ave. in Pleasantville. Parents can read the handbook here for detailed information.
The fee for the camp is $1,100. Space is limited. Sign up now at 914-769-1900.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge