PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Registration is now open for the Pleasantville Recreation Department Express Travel Camp, which starts in July.
The summer camp is open to sixth-, seventh- and eighth-graders and operates from July 1 to July 31.
Children will go on a variety of trips on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays through the month, including the Bronx Zoo, Big Bear Ziplines and a Mets game.
Camp will begin and end each day outside the Recreation Department building, at 80 Wheeler Ave. in Pleasantville. Parents can read the handbook here for detailed information.
The fee for the camp is $1,100. Space is limited. Sign up now at 914-769-1900.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages