PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Registration is now open for the Pleasantville Recreation Department Express Travel Camp, which starts in July.
The summer camp is open to sixth-, seventh- and eighth-graders and operates from July 1 to July 31.
Children will go on a variety of trips on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays through the month, including the Bronx Zoo, Big Bear Ziplines and a Mets game.
Camp will begin and end each day outside the Recreation Department building, at 80 Wheeler Ave. in Pleasantville. Parents can read the handbook here for detailed information.
The fee for the camp is $1,100. Space is limited. Sign up now at 914-769-1900.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Truck Strikes Saw Mill Parkway Overpass In Pleasantville