WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Sunny skies and milder temperatures on Monday will give way to heavy rains and cooler temperatures throughout most of the week in Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers will begin to roll across the region after noon on Tuesday with temperatures only climbing into the low 50s and a 50 percent chance of precipitation during the day.
Rain becomes much more likely during the evening with low temperatures in around 42 degrees and an 80 percent chance of rain.
Heavy rain will remain in the area for Wednesday with a high temperature of about 52 and up to an inch of rain possible.
More seasonable temperatures will return to the area on Thursday with precipitation exiting the region by 1 p.m. and temperatures climbing into the low 70s.
Sunny skies will return for Friday with a high temperature in the mid-60s.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Pleasantville
- 5 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Pleasantville's Communication Signals