WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Sunny skies and milder temperatures on Monday will give way to heavy rains and cooler temperatures throughout most of the week in Westchester County, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers will begin to roll across the region after noon on Tuesday with temperatures only climbing into the low 50s and a 50 percent chance of precipitation during the day.
Rain becomes much more likely during the evening with low temperatures in around 42 degrees and an 80 percent chance of rain.
Heavy rain will remain in the area for Wednesday with a high temperature of about 52 and up to an inch of rain possible.
More seasonable temperatures will return to the area on Thursday with precipitation exiting the region by 1 p.m. and temperatures climbing into the low 70s.
Sunny skies will return for Friday with a high temperature in the mid-60s.
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 4 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 5 Death Of Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's Husband Points To Treadmill Risks