PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- The Pleasantville village Board of Trustees recently denied a request to rezone a parcel that was set to accommodate Benchmark Senior Living's assisted living facility, according to a report by The Examiner.
- A Briarcliff Manor woman was arrested on the Taconic State Parkway on a misdemeanor driving while intoxicated charge, New York State Police said.
- New York State Police recovered the body of an elderly Somers man who jumped from the Bear Mountain Bridge, according to LoHud.com.
- People who are thinking of moving to the Hudson Valley can find out 30 things that every person must know before moving there, according to a report by Movoto Real Estate.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester