PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- The Pleasantville village Board of Trustees recently denied a request to rezone a parcel that was set to accommodate Benchmark Senior Living's assisted living facility, according to a report by The Examiner.
- A Briarcliff Manor woman was arrested on the Taconic State Parkway on a misdemeanor driving while intoxicated charge, New York State Police said.
- New York State Police recovered the body of an elderly Somers man who jumped from the Bear Mountain Bridge, according to LoHud.com.
- People who are thinking of moving to the Hudson Valley can find out 30 things that every person must know before moving there, according to a report by Movoto Real Estate.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Pleasantville