PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- After a three-month postponement, the Pleasantville Village Board of Trustees will be voting on the proposed zoning change for the Benchmark Senior Living project on Monday, June 23, according to a report by The Examiner.
The vote is set to take place at the village board meeting at 8 p.m.
The decision to create a floating zone to accommodate the project was postponed after the state Department of Transportation brought up issues regarding ownership of a retaining wall and where the property would be moved to, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million