PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- After a three-month postponement, the Pleasantville Village Board of Trustees will be voting on the proposed zoning change for the Benchmark Senior Living project on Monday, June 23, according to a report by The Examiner.
The vote is set to take place at the village board meeting at 8 p.m.
The decision to create a floating zone to accommodate the project was postponed after the state Department of Transportation brought up issues regarding ownership of a retaining wall and where the property would be moved to, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Pleasantville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow