PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- After a three-month postponement, the Pleasantville Village Board of Trustees will be voting on the proposed zoning change for the Benchmark Senior Living project on Monday, June 23, according to a report by The Examiner.
The vote is set to take place at the village board meeting at 8 p.m.
The decision to create a floating zone to accommodate the project was postponed after the state Department of Transportation brought up issues regarding ownership of a retaining wall and where the property would be moved to, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 4 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'