PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- After a three-month postponement, the Pleasantville Village Board of Trustees will be voting on the proposed zoning change for the Benchmark Senior Living project on Monday, June 23, according to a report by The Examiner.
The vote is set to take place at the village board meeting at 8 p.m.
The decision to create a floating zone to accommodate the project was postponed after the state Department of Transportation brought up issues regarding ownership of a retaining wall and where the property would be moved to, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Pleasantville
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Pleasantville Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week