PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- After a three-month postponement, the Pleasantville Village Board of Trustees will be voting on the proposed zoning change for the Benchmark Senior Living project on Monday, June 23, according to a report by The Examiner.
The vote is set to take place at the village board meeting at 8 p.m.
The decision to create a floating zone to accommodate the project was postponed after the state Department of Transportation brought up issues regarding ownership of a retaining wall and where the property would be moved to, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 4 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Pleasantville
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island