PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The village Board of Trustees is waiting for an answer from the state Department of Transportation about moving a stone retaining wall that could have a significant impact on the proposed Benchmark Senior Living development, according to theexaminernews.com.
The 800-foot wall has been maintained by the state for years as it is in a right of way area. If the DOT forces Benchmark to move the wall back 10 feet, it could result in a new flurry of public hearings and a reopen the state Environmental Quality Review Act process, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Pleasantville