PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The village Board of Trustees is waiting for an answer from the state Department of Transportation about moving a stone retaining wall that could have a significant impact on the proposed Benchmark Senior Living development, according to theexaminernews.com.
The 800-foot wall has been maintained by the state for years as it is in a right of way area. If the DOT forces Benchmark to move the wall back 10 feet, it could result in a new flurry of public hearings and a reopen the state Environmental Quality Review Act process, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 2 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pleasantville
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Pleasantville Farmers Market Named Best Of Westchester