PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- The Pleasantville Special Education Parent Teacher Association (SEPTA) is looking to raise $7,000 to benefit the “Wish Lists” of the district’s special education staff.
- The Westchester Medical Examiner's office reported Thursday that Karen Brown of Tarrytown, who was found by police after a report of a gas leak brought emergency personnel to her home on Wednesday, Oct. 9, died of natural causes.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy knows when and what time her trial will begin, but where is still in question.
- IBM Chairperson and CEO Virginia “Ginni” Rometty, a White Plains resident, was named Fortune’s No. 1 Most Powerful Woman In Business for the second consecutive year.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Media Coverage Of Troubled Football Players Criticized
- 5 Former Pleasantville Mayor Named Co-Chair Of Lawyers' Group