PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- The Pleasantville Special Education Parent Teacher Association (SEPTA) is looking to raise $7,000 to benefit the “Wish Lists” of the district’s special education staff.
- The Westchester Medical Examiner's office reported Thursday that Karen Brown of Tarrytown, who was found by police after a report of a gas leak brought emergency personnel to her home on Wednesday, Oct. 9, died of natural causes.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy knows when and what time her trial will begin, but where is still in question.
- IBM Chairperson and CEO Virginia “Ginni” Rometty, a White Plains resident, was named Fortune’s No. 1 Most Powerful Woman In Business for the second consecutive year.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Pleasantville