PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- The Pleasantville Special Education Parent Teacher Association (SEPTA) is looking to raise $7,000 to benefit the “Wish Lists” of the district’s special education staff.
- The Westchester Medical Examiner's office reported Thursday that Karen Brown of Tarrytown, who was found by police after a report of a gas leak brought emergency personnel to her home on Wednesday, Oct. 9, died of natural causes.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy knows when and what time her trial will begin, but where is still in question.
- IBM Chairperson and CEO Virginia “Ginni” Rometty, a White Plains resident, was named Fortune’s No. 1 Most Powerful Woman In Business for the second consecutive year.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pleasantville