PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Residents of Pleasantville have environmental concerns regarding a new project planned by Toll Brothers construction that will build a 68-unit town house complex near wetlands, reports The Examiner.
Residents are worried about the disturbance of the wetlands where the complex will be built on Washington Avenue. David Cooper, attorney for Toll Brothers, says about 15 percent of the total area of wetlands would be disturbed by the construction, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Pleasantville's Vavolizza Earns Medals At Gymnastics Championship
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train