PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Residents of Pleasantville have environmental concerns regarding a new project planned by Toll Brothers construction that will build a 68-unit town house complex near wetlands, reports The Examiner.
Residents are worried about the disturbance of the wetlands where the complex will be built on Washington Avenue. David Cooper, attorney for Toll Brothers, says about 15 percent of the total area of wetlands would be disturbed by the construction, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pleasantville
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says