PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Residents of Pleasantville have environmental concerns regarding a new project planned by Toll Brothers construction that will build a 68-unit town house complex near wetlands, reports The Examiner.
Residents are worried about the disturbance of the wetlands where the complex will be built on Washington Avenue. David Cooper, attorney for Toll Brothers, says about 15 percent of the total area of wetlands would be disturbed by the construction, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute