PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Residents of Pleasantville have environmental concerns regarding a new project planned by Toll Brothers construction that will build a 68-unit town house complex near wetlands, reports The Examiner.
Residents are worried about the disturbance of the wetlands where the complex will be built on Washington Avenue. David Cooper, attorney for Toll Brothers, says about 15 percent of the total area of wetlands would be disturbed by the construction, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Pleasantville Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Storm System Departs Pleasantville, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Pleasantville Residents Urged To Plan For 'Major Disruptions'