PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Residents of Pleasantville have environmental concerns regarding a new project planned by Toll Brothers construction that will build a 68-unit town house complex near wetlands, reports The Examiner.
Residents are worried about the disturbance of the wetlands where the complex will be built on Washington Avenue. David Cooper, attorney for Toll Brothers, says about 15 percent of the total area of wetlands would be disturbed by the construction, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Pleasantville