PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- Pleasantville residents have environmental concerns regarding a new project planned by the Toll Brothers construction company that will build a 68-unit townhouse complex near wetlands, reports The Examiner.
- Westchester County residents were stunned by the news that a Malaysian airliner was shot down over the Russian-Ukraine border Thursday.
- Authorities have released the audio from the final moments of Richard Rockefeller's fatal plane crash in Purchase.
- Westchester County police arrested Francisco Herrera, 30, of The Bronx, on multiple charges after he was accused of driving the wrong way on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Yonkers and colliding with another car on Wednesday.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pleasantville Overnight