PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- All Wednesday, Feb. 5, activities scheduled at the Recreation Center and the Clinton Street Center have been canceled due to the impending storm, Pleasantville Village Administrator Patricia Dwyer announced Tuesday evening.
Administrative services at Village Hall will also be limited Wednesday depending on available personnel, Dwyer said
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Pleasantville School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287