PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- All Wednesday, Feb. 5, activities scheduled at the Recreation Center and the Clinton Street Center have been canceled due to the impending storm, Pleasantville Village Administrator Patricia Dwyer announced Tuesday evening.
Administrative services at Village Hall will also be limited Wednesday depending on available personnel, Dwyer said
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Pleasantville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Pleasantville
- 4 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pleasantville