PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- All Wednesday, Feb. 5, activities scheduled at the Recreation Center and the Clinton Street Center have been canceled due to the impending storm, Pleasantville Village Administrator Patricia Dwyer announced Tuesday evening.
Administrative services at Village Hall will also be limited Wednesday depending on available personnel, Dwyer said
- 1 Dad Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Pleasantville Daughter
- 2 Pleasantville Ranks Among New York's Best High Schools
- 3 Storm System Departs Pleasantville, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Pleasantville
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Pleasantville