PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- All Wednesday, Feb. 5, activities scheduled at the Recreation Center and the Clinton Street Center have been canceled due to the impending storm, Pleasantville Village Administrator Patricia Dwyer announced Tuesday evening.
Administrative services at Village Hall will also be limited Wednesday depending on available personnel, Dwyer said
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'