PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- All Wednesday, Feb. 5, activities scheduled at the Recreation Center and the Clinton Street Center have been canceled due to the impending storm, Pleasantville Village Administrator Patricia Dwyer announced Tuesday evening.
Administrative services at Village Hall will also be limited Wednesday depending on available personnel, Dwyer said
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester