PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Planning Commission has a scheduled meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 8 at 8 p.m. on the second floor of Village Hall.
The following topics will be addressed:
- A proposed dance studio for Artistry Dance Project at 141 Tompkins Ave.
- A proposal to construct two new micro cinemas on the third floor of 364 Manville Road
- A petition to change the zoning designation for 19 Hobby St. proposed by Klepp Flooring Realty, Inc.
- A petition to make amendments to the zoning ordinance and map of the Village of Pleasantville from Toll Brothers, Inc.
- A proposed new sports performance and fitness training center at 220 Tompkins Ave. for Athletes Warehouse
Pleasantville Village Hall is located at 80 Wheeler Avenue.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.