PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Planning Commission has a scheduled meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 8 at 8 p.m. on the second floor of Village Hall.
The following topics will be addressed:
- A proposed dance studio for Artistry Dance Project at 141 Tompkins Ave.
- A proposal to construct two new micro cinemas on the third floor of 364 Manville Road
- A petition to change the zoning designation for 19 Hobby St. proposed by Klepp Flooring Realty, Inc.
- A petition to make amendments to the zoning ordinance and map of the Village of Pleasantville from Toll Brothers, Inc.
- A proposed new sports performance and fitness training center at 220 Tompkins Ave. for Athletes Warehouse
Pleasantville Village Hall is located at 80 Wheeler Avenue.