PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- Pastor Kathleen Koran of Emanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church in Pleasantville was among members of The Metropolitan New York Synod who attended the Giants-Steelers preseason football game at MetLife Stadium.
- Officials at the Pleasantville Union Free School District are discussing making changes regarding the National School Lunch Program at the high school, reports The Examiner.
- The Bedford home owned by actor Michael Douglas and actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is on the market at a listing price of $8.1 million, according to the Los Angeles Times.
- 1 Pleasantville Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 3 Pace University Celebrates Graduates In Ceremonies At Pleasantville Campus
- 4 Pleasantville School District Budget Passes
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies