PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The deadline for renewal of parking permits has passed.
If a permit has not been renewed and the holder is still interested in keeping the parking space, return the application, a copy of the vehicle registration and a check made out to the “Village of Pleasantville” for the amount listed on the application by Monday, April 7.
If not heard from by Monday, April 7, the applicant then will go onto the waiting list. Call or email your intentions to either renew or not renew. Call Judy Weintraub, village clerk, at 769-1975 or email email@example.com.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker