PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The deadline for renewal of parking permits has passed.
If a permit has not been renewed and the holder is still interested in keeping the parking space, return the application, a copy of the vehicle registration and a check made out to the “Village of Pleasantville” for the amount listed on the application by Monday, April 7.
If not heard from by Monday, April 7, the applicant then will go onto the waiting list. Call or email your intentions to either renew or not renew. Call Judy Weintraub, village clerk, at 769-1975 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Pleasantville