PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The deadline for renewal of parking permits has passed.
If a permit has not been renewed and the holder is still interested in keeping the parking space, return the application, a copy of the vehicle registration and a check made out to the “Village of Pleasantville” for the amount listed on the application by Monday, April 7.
If not heard from by Monday, April 7, the applicant then will go onto the waiting list. Call or email your intentions to either renew or not renew. Call Judy Weintraub, village clerk, at 769-1975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Iron Horse Pleasantville Undergoes Transformation
- 2 Pleasantville's Will Shortz Brings Crossword Puzzle Tournament Home
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Briarcliff Man Charged In Theft Of Credit Cards From Two Gyms