PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The deadline for renewal of parking permits has passed.
If a permit has not been renewed and the holder is still interested in keeping the parking space, return the application, a copy of the vehicle registration and a check made out to the “Village of Pleasantville” for the amount listed on the application by Monday, April 7.
If not heard from by Monday, April 7, the applicant then will go onto the waiting list. Call or email your intentions to either renew or not renew. Call Judy Weintraub, village clerk, at 769-1975 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Pleasantville
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Pleasantville Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week