PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The deadline for renewal of parking permits has passed.
If a permit has not been renewed and the holder is still interested in keeping the parking space, return the application, a copy of the vehicle registration and a check made out to the “Village of Pleasantville” for the amount listed on the application by Monday, April 7.
If not heard from by Monday, April 7, the applicant then will go onto the waiting list. Call or email your intentions to either renew or not renew. Call Judy Weintraub, village clerk, at 769-1975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Pleasantville Grants Approval For Toll Brothers' Townhouse Project
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Overturned Vehicle Closes Stretch Of Saw Mill River Parkway