PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Players from the area will be playing in the semifinals of the men’s lacrosse tournament this weekend.
- Downtown Chappaqua was busy on Monday morning for the Town of New Castle’s Memorial Day parade, with throngs of onlookers gathering for the festivities that included two of the state's leading political figures marching.
- A Sleepy Hollow man faces up to 25 years in state prison after pleading guilty to manslaughter charges in the 2013 strangling death of his wife, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's office.
- United Way of Westchester and Putnam (UWWP) announced Alana Sweeny has been named new president and chief executive officer, effective June 2.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville