PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Players from the area will be playing in the semifinals of the men’s lacrosse tournament this weekend.
- Downtown Chappaqua was busy on Monday morning for the Town of New Castle’s Memorial Day parade, with throngs of onlookers gathering for the festivities that included two of the state's leading political figures marching.
- A Sleepy Hollow man faces up to 25 years in state prison after pleading guilty to manslaughter charges in the 2013 strangling death of his wife, according to the Westchester County District Attorney's office.
- United Way of Westchester and Putnam (UWWP) announced Alana Sweeny has been named new president and chief executive officer, effective June 2.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Patient For Ebola In Yonkers Is Cleared
- 3 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Pleasantville
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester