PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Farmers Market has partnered with Stamford, Conn.-based Fresh Nation to provide local consumers with the ability to place an online order from many of their favorite market vendors and receive same day home delivery.
“While we remain committed to making Pleasantville Farmers Market a fun destination to visit, shopping behaviors are changing. More people want to access our vendors’ products than can physically attend the Market, and online shopping is a great solution for these shoppers,” Peter Rogovin, chairman of Foodchester Inc., operator of Pleasantville Farmers Market, said in a statement.
“Many people who would love to buy their food at the Pleasantville Farmers Market are too busy, or out of town, or homebound, so the partnership with Fresh Nation helps solve those shopper’s problem.”
Under its partnership with the Pleasantville Farmers Market, Fresh Nation’s prices are the same as those charged in the market. A $5 delivery fee is added to each order.
For more information, log on to www.freshnation.com
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 4 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident