PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville village Board of Trustees recently denied a request to rezone a parcel that was set to accommodate Benchmark Senior Living's assisted living facility, according to a report by The Examiner.
The resolution required a supermajority vote, but resulted in a 3-2 defeat.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust