PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville village Board of Trustees recently denied a request to rezone a parcel that was set to accommodate Benchmark Senior Living's assisted living facility, according to a report by The Examiner.
The resolution required a supermajority vote, but resulted in a 3-2 defeat.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Former Pleasantville Mayor Named Co-Chair Of Lawyers' Group
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home
- 5 Three Realtors Join Douglas Elliman In Pleasantville