PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- A 17-year-old girl jumped from a moving van that was taking her to the Pleasantville Cottage School for emotionally troubled youngsters on Sunday, Dec. 29, according to LoHud.com.
- A Ridgefield, Conn., man has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run accident early Saturday that killed a Middlebury woman, police said.
- Travelers looking to head back home after a lengthy holiday vacation saw their plans changed on Thursday, as an expected snowstorm forced Westchester County airport to cancel all flights.
- The Northern Westchester Watershed Committee recently passed a resolution seeking $10 million in funds held by Westchester County to divert sewage from northern Westchester communities to Westchester County’s sewage treatment facility in southwest Yonkers.
- 1 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 2 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pleasantville
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Pleasantville Farmers Market Named Best Of Westchester