PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- A 17-year-old girl jumped from a moving van that was taking her to the Pleasantville Cottage School for emotionally troubled youngsters on Sunday, Dec. 29, according to LoHud.com.
- A Ridgefield, Conn., man has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run accident early Saturday that killed a Middlebury woman, police said.
- Travelers looking to head back home after a lengthy holiday vacation saw their plans changed on Thursday, as an expected snowstorm forced Westchester County airport to cancel all flights.
- The Northern Westchester Watershed Committee recently passed a resolution seeking $10 million in funds held by Westchester County to divert sewage from northern Westchester communities to Westchester County’s sewage treatment facility in southwest Yonkers.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 4 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'