PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- A 17-year-old girl jumped from a moving van that was taking her to the Pleasantville Cottage School for emotionally troubled youngsters on Sunday, Dec. 29, according to LoHud.com.
- A Ridgefield, Conn., man has been arrested in connection with a hit-and-run accident early Saturday that killed a Middlebury woman, police said.
- Travelers looking to head back home after a lengthy holiday vacation saw their plans changed on Thursday, as an expected snowstorm forced Westchester County airport to cancel all flights.
- The Northern Westchester Watershed Committee recently passed a resolution seeking $10 million in funds held by Westchester County to divert sewage from northern Westchester communities to Westchester County’s sewage treatment facility in southwest Yonkers.
- 1 IRS Warns Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 3 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill