PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- In addition to celebrating its 10th anniversary, Pleasantville's Glass Onion Originals owners Matthew Jaros and Emily Wong are celebrating being named Pleasantville Chamber Business Person Of The Year.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- For the second year in a row, Westchester ranked first for healthy behaviors, out of 62 counties statewide, according to the County Health Rankings.
- John N. Pike of Pleasantville, Founder, J.J. Pike & Co., Inc., died March 22. He was 85.
- 1 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Pleasantville Overnight