PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- In addition to celebrating its 10th anniversary, Pleasantville's Glass Onion Originals owners Matthew Jaros and Emily Wong are celebrating being named Pleasantville Chamber Business Person Of The Year.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- For the second year in a row, Westchester ranked first for healthy behaviors, out of 62 counties statewide, according to the County Health Rankings.
- John N. Pike of Pleasantville, Founder, J.J. Pike & Co., Inc., died March 22. He was 85.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust