PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- In addition to celebrating its 10th anniversary, Pleasantville's Glass Onion Originals owners Matthew Jaros and Emily Wong are celebrating being named Pleasantville Chamber Business Person Of The Year.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- For the second year in a row, Westchester ranked first for healthy behaviors, out of 62 counties statewide, according to the County Health Rankings.
- John N. Pike of Pleasantville, Founder, J.J. Pike & Co., Inc., died March 22. He was 85.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pleasantville
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Pleasantville Farmers Market Named Best Of Westchester
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester