PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville is canceling recreation activities for Thursday. Feb. 13, in anticipation of the impending snowstorm.
All activities scheduled at the Recreation Center and the Clinton Street Center have been canceled, Village Administrator Patricia Dwyer announced Wednesday. In addition, administrative services at Village Hall may be limited according to available personnel. You can contact Village Hall by by calling 914-769-1940 or 914-769-1975 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Department of Public Works has also canceled all newspaper and cardboard pickup scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Pleasantville School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex