PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville is canceling recreation activities for Thursday. Feb. 13, in anticipation of the impending snowstorm.
All activities scheduled at the Recreation Center and the Clinton Street Center have been canceled, Village Administrator Patricia Dwyer announced Wednesday. In addition, administrative services at Village Hall may be limited according to available personnel. You can contact Village Hall by by calling 914-769-1940 or 914-769-1975 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Department of Public Works has also canceled all newspaper and cardboard pickup scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Media Coverage Of Troubled Football Players Criticized