PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville is canceling recreation activities for Thursday. Feb. 13, in anticipation of the impending snowstorm.
All activities scheduled at the Recreation Center and the Clinton Street Center have been canceled, Village Administrator Patricia Dwyer announced Wednesday. In addition, administrative services at Village Hall may be limited according to available personnel. You can contact Village Hall by by calling 914-769-1940 or 914-769-1975 or by emailing email@example.com.
The Department of Public Works has also canceled all newspaper and cardboard pickup scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield