PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville is canceling recreation activities for Thursday. Feb. 13, in anticipation of the impending snowstorm.
All activities scheduled at the Recreation Center and the Clinton Street Center have been canceled, Village Administrator Patricia Dwyer announced Wednesday. In addition, administrative services at Village Hall may be limited according to available personnel. You can contact Village Hall by by calling 914-769-1940 or 914-769-1975 or by emailing email@example.com.
The Department of Public Works has also canceled all newspaper and cardboard pickup scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy