PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pleasantville is canceling recreation activities for Thursday. Feb. 13, in anticipation of the impending snowstorm.
All activities scheduled at the Recreation Center and the Clinton Street Center have been canceled, Village Administrator Patricia Dwyer announced Wednesday. In addition, administrative services at Village Hall may be limited according to available personnel. You can contact Village Hall by by calling 914-769-1940 or 914-769-1975 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Department of Public Works has also canceled all newspaper and cardboard pickup scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 13.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire