PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Board of Trustees will hold a meeting on Monday, Jan. 27 at 8 p.m. Among the items on the agenda is the potential final decision regarding the future of Police Officer Peter Burns, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Pleasantville
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester