PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Board of Trustees will hold a meeting on Monday, Jan. 27 at 8 p.m. Among the items on the agenda is the potential final decision regarding the future of Police Officer Peter Burns, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Pleasantville Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 3 Pace University Celebrates Graduates In Ceremonies At Pleasantville Campus
- 4 Pleasantville School District Budget Passes
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies