PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Board of Trustees will hold a meeting on Monday, Jan. 27 at 8 p.m. Among the items on the agenda is the potential final decision regarding the future of Police Officer Peter Burns, Patch.com reported.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Jeffrey Long, 59, Of Pleasantville
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Pleasantville