PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Board of Trustees will hold a meeting on Monday, Jan. 27 at 8 p.m. Among the items on the agenda is the potential final decision regarding the future of Police Officer Peter Burns, Patch.com reported.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Pleasantville Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer