PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Board of Trustees will hold a meeting on Monday, Jan. 27 at 8 p.m. Among the items on the agenda is the potential final decision regarding the future of Police Officer Peter Burns, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million