PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Village Board voted on Monday, April 1, to postpone indefinitely a vote on a "floating zone" for Benchmark Senior Living’s assisted living facility, according to theexaminernews.com.
The postponement was issued due to new information provided by the state Department of Transportation that revealed a retaining wall that Benchmark planned on cutting into was in part of a state right-of-way, theexaminernews.com reported.
Representatives from Benchmark agreed to the postponement in light of the new information, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 2 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Open Houses In Pleasantville This Weekend
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Pleasantville