PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Village Board voted on Monday, April 1, to postpone indefinitely a vote on a "floating zone" for Benchmark Senior Living’s assisted living facility, according to theexaminernews.com.
The postponement was issued due to new information provided by the state Department of Transportation that revealed a retaining wall that Benchmark planned on cutting into was in part of a state right-of-way, theexaminernews.com reported.
Representatives from Benchmark agreed to the postponement in light of the new information, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Pleasantville
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Pleasantville Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week