PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Village Board voted on Monday, April 1, to postpone indefinitely a vote on a "floating zone" for Benchmark Senior Living’s assisted living facility, according to theexaminernews.com.
The postponement was issued due to new information provided by the state Department of Transportation that revealed a retaining wall that Benchmark planned on cutting into was in part of a state right-of-way, theexaminernews.com reported.
Representatives from Benchmark agreed to the postponement in light of the new information, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Patient For Ebola In Yonkers Is Cleared
- 3 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Pleasantville
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester