PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Village Board voted on Monday, April 1, to postpone indefinitely a vote on a "floating zone" for Benchmark Senior Living’s assisted living facility, according to theexaminernews.com.
The postponement was issued due to new information provided by the state Department of Transportation that revealed a retaining wall that Benchmark planned on cutting into was in part of a state right-of-way, theexaminernews.com reported.
Representatives from Benchmark agreed to the postponement in light of the new information, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Pleasantville Music Festival Launches Kickstarter