PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Village Board voted on Monday, April 1, to postpone indefinitely a vote on a "floating zone" for Benchmark Senior Living’s assisted living facility, according to theexaminernews.com.
The postponement was issued due to new information provided by the state Department of Transportation that revealed a retaining wall that Benchmark planned on cutting into was in part of a state right-of-way, theexaminernews.com reported.
Representatives from Benchmark agreed to the postponement in light of the new information, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Pleasantville Traffic Snarled On Sunnyside Avenue
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages