PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The Pleasantville Village Board voted on Monday, April 1, to postpone indefinitely a vote on a "floating zone" for Benchmark Senior Living’s assisted living facility, according to theexaminernews.com.
The postponement was issued due to new information provided by the state Department of Transportation that revealed a retaining wall that Benchmark planned on cutting into was in part of a state right-of-way, theexaminernews.com reported.
Representatives from Benchmark agreed to the postponement in light of the new information, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 2 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M