PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- With two vacant seats on the Village Board and only two candidates submitting petitions, the Pleasantville Board elections will be uncontested, according to theexaminernews.com.
Two-term Trustee Mindy Berard and first-time candidate Steven Lord will both appear on the March 18 ballot to fill the vacancies, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Iron Horse Pleasantville Undergoes Transformation
- 2 Pleasantville's Will Shortz Brings Crossword Puzzle Tournament Home
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 5 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp Off Saw Mill