PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- With two vacant seats on the Village Board and only two candidates submitting petitions, the Pleasantville Board elections will be uncontested, according to theexaminernews.com.
Two-term Trustee Mindy Berard and first-time candidate Steven Lord will both appear on the March 18 ballot to fill the vacancies, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge