PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- With two vacant seats on the Village Board and only two candidates submitting petitions, the Pleasantville Board elections will be uncontested, according to theexaminernews.com.
Two-term Trustee Mindy Berard and first-time candidate Steven Lord will both appear on the March 18 ballot to fill the vacancies, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer