PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- With two vacant seats on the Village Board and only two candidates submitting petitions, the Pleasantville Board elections will be uncontested, according to theexaminernews.com.
Two-term Trustee Mindy Berard and first-time candidate Steven Lord will both appear on the March 18 ballot to fill the vacancies, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'