PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- With two vacant seats on the Village Board and only two candidates submitting petitions, the Pleasantville Board elections will be uncontested, according to theexaminernews.com.
Two-term Trustee Mindy Berard and first-time candidate Steven Lord will both appear on the March 18 ballot to fill the vacancies, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester