PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The village of Pleasantville is exploring ways to squeeze more revenue out of the annual music festival, according to theexaminernews.com.
The village's 10th festival generated just over $100,000 in revenue, but the cost of putting on the show was roughly $99,000 so far, theexaminernews.com reported.
One of the biggest challenges facing officials is the ability to book a big-name act on a limited budget in an effort to sell more tickets, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester