PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The village of Pleasantville is exploring ways to squeeze more revenue out of the annual music festival, according to theexaminernews.com.
The village's 10th festival generated just over $100,000 in revenue, but the cost of putting on the show was roughly $99,000 so far, theexaminernews.com reported.
One of the biggest challenges facing officials is the ability to book a big-name act on a limited budget in an effort to sell more tickets, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Dad Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Pleasantville Daughter
- 2 Pleasantville Ranks Among New York's Best High Schools
- 3 Storm System Departs Pleasantville, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Pleasantville
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Pleasantville