PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The village of Pleasantville is exploring ways to squeeze more revenue out of the annual music festival, according to theexaminernews.com.
The village's 10th festival generated just over $100,000 in revenue, but the cost of putting on the show was roughly $99,000 so far, theexaminernews.com reported.
One of the biggest challenges facing officials is the ability to book a big-name act on a limited budget in an effort to sell more tickets, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital