PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The village of Pleasantville is exploring ways to squeeze more revenue out of the annual music festival, according to theexaminernews.com.
The village's 10th festival generated just over $100,000 in revenue, but the cost of putting on the show was roughly $99,000 so far, theexaminernews.com reported.
One of the biggest challenges facing officials is the ability to book a big-name act on a limited budget in an effort to sell more tickets, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Pleasantville
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion