PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The village of Pleasantville is exploring ways to squeeze more revenue out of the annual music festival, according to theexaminernews.com.
The village's 10th festival generated just over $100,000 in revenue, but the cost of putting on the show was roughly $99,000 so far, theexaminernews.com reported.
One of the biggest challenges facing officials is the ability to book a big-name act on a limited budget in an effort to sell more tickets, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Pleasantville Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pleasantville
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48