PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- The village of Pleasantville is exploring ways to squeeze more revenue out of the annual music festival, according to theexaminernews.com.
The village's 10th festival generated just over $100,000 in revenue, but the cost of putting on the show was roughly $99,000 so far, theexaminernews.com reported.
One of the biggest challenges facing officials is the ability to book a big-name act on a limited budget in an effort to sell more tickets, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker