TARRYTOWN HOUSE, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital Emergency Department nurse Erika Setzer presented “When Students Go To The Emergency Department,” at the 2014 School Nurses Conference at Tappan Hill in Tarrytown on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pleasantville