TARRYTOWN HOUSE, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital Emergency Department nurse Erika Setzer presented “When Students Go To The Emergency Department,” at the 2014 School Nurses Conference at Tappan Hill in Tarrytown on Tuesday, Jan. 28.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Pleasantville
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Pleasantville Chefs Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week