MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital's Dr. Jim Dwyer, chief of emergency services, provides information on heat stroke and tips to beat the heat on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Young and elderly people are most likely to be affected by heat stroke. Through Dwyer's tips, such as drinking plenty of water and eating healthy snacks to keep hydrated, heat stroke can be prevented.
To recognize the symptoms of heat stroke and learn tips on how to prevent it, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Dad Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Pleasantville Daughter
- 2 Pleasantville Ranks Among New York's Best High Schools
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Pleasantville