MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital's Dr. Jim Dwyer, chief of emergency services, provides information on heat stroke and tips to beat the heat on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Young and elderly people are most likely to be affected by heat stroke. Through Dwyer's tips, such as drinking plenty of water and eating healthy snacks to keep hydrated, heat stroke can be prevented.
To recognize the symptoms of heat stroke and learn tips on how to prevent it, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Pleasantville Boys Lacrosse Hangs On To Edge Fox Lane In Snowy Opener
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Pleasantville