MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital's Dr. Jim Dwyer, chief of emergency services, provides information on heat stroke and tips to beat the heat on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Young and elderly people are most likely to be affected by heat stroke. Through Dwyer's tips, such as drinking plenty of water and eating healthy snacks to keep hydrated, heat stroke can be prevented.
To recognize the symptoms of heat stroke and learn tips on how to prevent it, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 2 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pleasantville
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Pleasantville Farmers Market Named Best Of Westchester