MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has announced that it received the Best Practice Award from the New York Organization of Nurse Executives and Leaders (NYONEL)
The award was given for the Northern Metropolitan Region for the Implementing a Single Plan of Care, Teamwork & Communication initiative. In addition to the honor, Northern Westchester Hospital also received a $1,000 award.
To learn more about how Northern Westchester Hospital received the award, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens