MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has announced that it received the Best Practice Award from the New York Organization of Nurse Executives and Leaders (NYONEL)
The award was given for the Northern Metropolitan Region for the Implementing a Single Plan of Care, Teamwork & Communication initiative. In addition to the honor, Northern Westchester Hospital also received a $1,000 award.
To learn more about how Northern Westchester Hospital received the award, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Pleasantville Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Dad Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Pleasantville Daughter
- 3 Storm System Departs Pleasantville, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Pleasantville Ranks Among New York's Best High Schools
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency