MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has announced three new members to its medical staff.
Dr. Maria McKenna practices at Westchester Health in Yorktown Heights. McKenna received her medical degree from Catholic University of Santiago de Guayaquil, Ecuador. She completed her residency in Pediatrics from Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center in the Bronx. She resides in Peekskill.
Dr. Danielle McNeil is a member of Mount Kisco Medical Group. She received her degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York City. She completed her residency in Podiatry from Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y, where she resides.
Giacinta Boulos, PA practices as a physician assistant at Somers Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine Group. She is board certified as a Physician Assistant and received her degree from Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry. Boulos resides in Croton-on-the-Hudson.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 3 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Pleasantville School District Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287