PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Joseph Palumbo has been named the new principal of Pleasantville High School. Palumbo's appointment will be approved at the next Board of Education meeting.
- Whole Foods Market has signed a lease for a 40,000-square-foot space at Chappaqua Crossing, making formal a proposal that had previously been disclosed in developer Summit/Greenfield's application material for its proposed overhaul of the site.
- Route 9A was reopened in Mount Pleasant following an accident between the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway and Dana Road on Tuesday afternoon.
- 1 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 2 IRS Warns Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations