PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Joseph Palumbo has been named the new principal of Pleasantville High School. Palumbo's appointment will be approved at the next Board of Education meeting.
- Whole Foods Market has signed a lease for a 40,000-square-foot space at Chappaqua Crossing, making formal a proposal that had previously been disclosed in developer Summit/Greenfield's application material for its proposed overhaul of the site.
- Route 9A was reopened in Mount Pleasant following an accident between the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway and Dana Road on Tuesday afternoon.
- 1 Pleasantville Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Pace University Celebrates Graduates In Ceremonies At Pleasantville Campus
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Pleasantville School District Budget Passes
- 5 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title