PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Joseph Palumbo has been named the new principal of Pleasantville High School. Palumbo's appointment will be approved at the next Board of Education meeting.
- Whole Foods Market has signed a lease for a 40,000-square-foot space at Chappaqua Crossing, making formal a proposal that had previously been disclosed in developer Summit/Greenfield's application material for its proposed overhaul of the site.
- Route 9A was reopened in Mount Pleasant following an accident between the southbound Saw Mill River Parkway and Dana Road on Tuesday afternoon.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Pleasantville Music Festival Launches Kickstarter
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester