PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- An early morning fire at 15 Meadow Lane in Pleasantville has displaced four people, according to the Red Cross.
- Chappaqua runner Liam Harrison was the first finisher from Westchester County in Monday’s Boston Marathon.
- Pleasantville residents are expressing concern about airport security after a 16-year-old boy sneaked into the wheel well of a Boeing 767 and flew from San Jose, Calif. to Maui, Hawaii.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Tuesday, April 22, according to a News 12 report.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 5 Truck Strikes Saw Mill Parkway Overpass In Pleasantville