PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- An early morning fire at 15 Meadow Lane in Pleasantville has displaced four people, according to the Red Cross.
- Chappaqua runner Liam Harrison was the first finisher from Westchester County in Monday’s Boston Marathon.
- Pleasantville residents are expressing concern about airport security after a 16-year-old boy sneaked into the wheel well of a Boeing 767 and flew from San Jose, Calif. to Maui, Hawaii.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Tuesday, April 22, according to a News 12 report.
- 1 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 2 Former Mount Pleasant Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charge
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Pleasantville
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Pleasantville Farmers Market Named Best Of Westchester