PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- An early morning fire at 15 Meadow Lane in Pleasantville has displaced four people, according to the Red Cross.
- Chappaqua runner Liam Harrison was the first finisher from Westchester County in Monday’s Boston Marathon.
- Pleasantville residents are expressing concern about airport security after a 16-year-old boy sneaked into the wheel well of a Boeing 767 and flew from San Jose, Calif. to Maui, Hawaii.
- Several passing motorists helped rescue a 20-year-old Armonk man who attempted to jump off of the Tappan Zee Bridge on Tuesday, April 22, according to a News 12 report.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker