WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The right lane of the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway was blocked along the border of Westchester and the Bronx because of a disabled vehicle Tuesday morning.
The incident, reported at 7:40 a.m., occurred between the exit to I-95 and Orchard Beach/Co-op City, and was cleared by 8:15 a.m.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Pleasantville Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Dad Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Pleasantville Daughter
- 5 Storm System Departs Pleasantville, Snow Could Return Thursday