As of 11:30 a.m. Monday, Lawrence had received 33 percent of the vote in a poll that asked readers who they thought was the best dressed actress at the Hollywood awards show.
Out of a choice of Best Actress nominees Jessica Chastain ("Zero Dark Thirty"), Lawrence ("Silver Linings Playbook") and Naomi Watts ("The Impossible") along with Best Supporting Actress nominee Anne Hathaway ("Les Miserables"), red carpet mainstay Charlize Theron, or "Other," Lawrence, 22, came out the winner for both fashion and acting.
In a surprising moment Sunday night, the actress tripped as she walked up the steps to accept her award. Once onstage, Lawrence received a standing ovation, which she jokingly attributed to sympathy for her fall.
- 1 Fire Damages Home Near Route 117 In Chappaqua
- 2 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 3 Pleasantville Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Pleasantville
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Pleasantville