WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is calling for a mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain throughout Westchester County on Monday that could result in hazardous driving conditions.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m., followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow, and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 3 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision