PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- A group in Pleasantville is seeking to introduce an ordinance that would ban single-use plastic shopping bags in the village.
A Westchester County police officer was hospitalized following an accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Dobbs Ferry with a driver accused of being drunk.
- A Metro-North employee is being charged for the Tuesday morning alleged sexual assault that stopped a New Haven bound train at the Fairfield station for more than 45 minutes.
- A Mount Vernon man was convicted on two counts each of criminally negligent homicide and third-degree assault after a July 2012 car crash on the Saw Mill Parkway that killed two passengers and injured two others, according to Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore.
- 1 IRS Warns Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 3 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill