PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- A group in Pleasantville is seeking to introduce an ordinance that would ban single-use plastic shopping bags in the village.
A Westchester County police officer was hospitalized following an accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Dobbs Ferry with a driver accused of being drunk.
- A Metro-North employee is being charged for the Tuesday morning alleged sexual assault that stopped a New Haven bound train at the Fairfield station for more than 45 minutes.
- A Mount Vernon man was convicted on two counts each of criminally negligent homicide and third-degree assault after a July 2012 car crash on the Saw Mill Parkway that killed two passengers and injured two others, according to Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville On Wednesday
- 2 Pleasantville Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI In Mount Pleasant
- 4 Thornwood Resident Accused Of Offering To Drop Parking Ticket For Sex
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Pleasantville