PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Pace University announces funding for the first phase of its master plan for the revitalization of its Pleasantville campus and to pave the way for future growth.
- Westchester County Police identified Mirta Madison, 67, of Bogota, N.J., as the woman killed in an accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Hastings-on-Hudson.
- The children of County Executive and New York gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino are among thousands of students boycotting the New York State Common Core English Language Arts exam, Astorino announced in a video released Monday, March 31.
- Pleasantville has postponed a decision on the Benchmark Senior Living facility proposed on Bedford Road after receiving new information from the state Department of Transportation.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Pleasantville
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester