PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Pace University announces funding for the first phase of its master plan for the revitalization of its Pleasantville campus and to pave the way for future growth.
- Westchester County Police identified Mirta Madison, 67, of Bogota, N.J., as the woman killed in an accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Hastings-on-Hudson.
- The children of County Executive and New York gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino are among thousands of students boycotting the New York State Common Core English Language Arts exam, Astorino announced in a video released Monday, March 31.
- Pleasantville has postponed a decision on the Benchmark Senior Living facility proposed on Bedford Road after receiving new information from the state Department of Transportation.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 4 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'