PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville this week:
- Pace University announces funding for the first phase of its master plan for the revitalization of its Pleasantville campus and to pave the way for future growth.
- Westchester County Police identified Mirta Madison, 67, of Bogota, N.J., as the woman killed in an accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Hastings-on-Hudson.
- The children of County Executive and New York gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino are among thousands of students boycotting the New York State Common Core English Language Arts exam, Astorino announced in a video released Monday, March 31.
- Pleasantville has postponed a decision on the Benchmark Senior Living facility proposed on Bedford Road after receiving new information from the state Department of Transportation.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Pleasantville Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute