WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Scattered showers and thunderstorms and areas of fog will give way to mostly sunny skies Tuesday in Westchester.
The rain, which started late Monday afternoon, washed away any remaining patches of snow in most places in Westchester.
Any patches that do remain shouldn’t be around much longer with a high temperature Tuesday expected to be between 60 and 63 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
It will be mostly clear Tuesday night with a low near 40.
Skies will brighten Wednesday and Thursday with sunny skies and a high in the mid to upper 50s both days. A chance of showers returns for Friday.
- 1 Dad Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Pleasantville Daughter
- 2 Pleasantville Ranks Among New York's Best High Schools
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Pleasantville