ELMSFORD, N.Y. — Portions of the Saw Mill River Parkway north of I-287 and the Bronx River Parkway have been closed off for flooding, according Westchester County police.
The Saw Mill River Parkway is closed from the Taconic State Parkway to Manville Road. Heading north, traffic is being diverted onto the Taconic, and traffic coming southbound is being diverted to Manville Road in Pleasantville, police said.
On the Bronx River Parkway, the Main Street area in White Plains is closed from flooding both north- and southbound, police said.
Other major roads, such as the Sprain Brook Parkway north of I-287, the Taconic State Parkway and Route-9A, have wet conditions from the heavy rain Friday, according to NYSDOT.
Farther north in Ossining, both lanes of Route 9A were closed starting at the intersection with Route 134. The left lane was closed southbound, police said.
- 1 Pleasantville's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Pleasantville Resident Is Inspiration For The Peak's Breast Cancer Concert
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester