ELMSFORD, N.Y. — Portions of the Saw Mill River Parkway north of I-287 and the Bronx River Parkway have been closed off for flooding, according Westchester County police.
The Saw Mill River Parkway is closed from the Taconic State Parkway to Manville Road. Heading north, traffic is being diverted onto the Taconic, and traffic coming southbound is being diverted to Manville Road in Pleasantville, police said.
On the Bronx River Parkway, the Main Street area in White Plains is closed from flooding both north- and southbound, police said.
Other major roads, such as the Sprain Brook Parkway north of I-287, the Taconic State Parkway and Route-9A, have wet conditions from the heavy rain Friday, according to NYSDOT.
Farther north in Ossining, both lanes of Route 9A were closed starting at the intersection with Route 134. The left lane was closed southbound, police said.
- 1 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'