PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- Chappaqua resident David Perlmutter has donated a 60-inch flat-screen "smart TV" to the Pleasantville Cottage School for use in the treatment center's recreation building.
- Nine first-year Metro-North conductors were fired while three others were reassigned after they were caught cheating on a safety test during a training session, according to the New York Daily News.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 4 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'