PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- Chappaqua resident David Perlmutter has donated a 60-inch flat-screen "smart TV" to the Pleasantville Cottage School for use in the treatment center's recreation building.
- Nine first-year Metro-North conductors were fired while three others were reassigned after they were caught cheating on a safety test during a training session, according to the New York Daily News.
- 1 Dad Reportedly Waives Hearing In Crash To Protect Pleasantville Daughter
- 2 Pleasantville Ranks Among New York's Best High Schools
- 3 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Pleasantville; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Pleasantville