PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- Chappaqua resident David Perlmutter has donated a 60-inch flat-screen "smart TV" to the Pleasantville Cottage School for use in the treatment center's recreation building.
- Nine first-year Metro-North conductors were fired while three others were reassigned after they were caught cheating on a safety test during a training session, according to the New York Daily News.
- 1 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd