PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- Chappaqua resident David Perlmutter has donated a 60-inch flat-screen "smart TV" to the Pleasantville Cottage School for use in the treatment center's recreation building.
- Nine first-year Metro-North conductors were fired while three others were reassigned after they were caught cheating on a safety test during a training session, according to the New York Daily News.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 3 Pleasantville Welcomes New Police Officer, Board Member
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Pleasantville
- 5 Pleasantville Stays Unbeaten With Close Win Over Irvington