PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- Chappaqua resident David Perlmutter has donated a 60-inch flat-screen "smart TV" to the Pleasantville Cottage School for use in the treatment center's recreation building.
- Nine first-year Metro-North conductors were fired while three others were reassigned after they were caught cheating on a safety test during a training session, according to the New York Daily News.
- 1 Pleasantville Unseats Bronxville To Win First-Ever Sectional Lacrosse Title
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Surge Of Warm Weather Will Arrive In Pleasantville
- 5 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge