PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- Pleasantville resident Danielle R. Mani recently published her first novel."The Divine One" about a high school senior bullied by a group of girls. Delilah, the main character, also is dealing with the loss of her sister Darcy. Delilah's mother believes Darcy is sending messages from beyond the grave.
- New York State Police issued 117 tickets during an occupant safety detail in Yorktown near the Taconic State Parkway on Sunday, July 20, officials said.
- Republican gubernatorial nominee and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino labeled Andrew Cuomo "the most corrupt governor in history" on Wednesday and called for an expedited investigation in light of a New York Times investigation report that revealed Cuomo staffers interfered with the Moreland Ethics Commission.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Pleasantville
- 3 Pleasantville Junior Drillock Commits To Siena For Lacrosse
- 4 Sony Pulls Movie; Pleasantville Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'
- 5 Pleasantville Music Festival Launches Kickstarter