PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- Pleasantville resident Danielle R. Mani recently published her first novel."The Divine One" about a high school senior bullied by a group of girls. Delilah, the main character, also is dealing with the loss of her sister Darcy. Delilah's mother believes Darcy is sending messages from beyond the grave.
- New York State Police issued 117 tickets during an occupant safety detail in Yorktown near the Taconic State Parkway on Sunday, July 20, officials said.
- Republican gubernatorial nominee and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino labeled Andrew Cuomo "the most corrupt governor in history" on Wednesday and called for an expedited investigation in light of a New York Times investigation report that revealed Cuomo staffers interfered with the Moreland Ethics Commission.
- 1 Pleasantville Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Pleasantville, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Pleasantville
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Pleasantville; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow