PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Pleasantville last week:
- Pleasantville resident Danielle R. Mani recently published her first novel."The Divine One" about a high school senior bullied by a group of girls. Delilah, the main character, also is dealing with the loss of her sister Darcy. Delilah's mother believes Darcy is sending messages from beyond the grave.
- New York State Police issued 117 tickets during an occupant safety detail in Yorktown near the Taconic State Parkway on Sunday, July 20, officials said.
- Republican gubernatorial nominee and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino labeled Andrew Cuomo "the most corrupt governor in history" on Wednesday and called for an expedited investigation in light of a New York Times investigation report that revealed Cuomo staffers interfered with the Moreland Ethics Commission.
- 1 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 2 Pleasantville's Vavolizza Earns Medals At Gymnastics Championship
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Former School Employee, Armonk Man Charged In $280K Scam
- 5 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches